Don’t just do things to be busy. Handle tasks more effectively with a process that will give you results.
Steps that will help you be productive in your business:
1. Set weekly goals (preps you for your routine)
2. List tasks for each goal (keeps you focused and organized)
3. Schedule deadlines for each task (keeps you accountable)
4. Use automation tools (digital calendaring, project management, etc.)
5. Be realistic (don’t stretch yourself too thin; know yourself and leave room to breath)
Until next time,